Sunday 27 October 2013

What I've been working on this week...

Another week, lots of sewing and my first market - phew! 

It has been a very busy sewing week, with lots of leather, foiling and felt. Here's a snapshot of what I've been working on...

I'd love to know what you think so drop me a mail on here or on Facebook (Stephanie Deaves) with any thoughts.


Super soft cobalt leather and denim clutch with bright orange peacock print lining.



This is one of my favourite pieces ...I might have to make myself one!



Soft and drapey bright yellow leather tote with zipper pocket inside,  sturdy woven base and saddle leather handles.



Metallic and turquoise linen. Perfect shopper size ...and tres chic!



I was going for urban cool with this one...



Another of my favourites. Super super soft parchment leather skin and denim.







I added a pop of colour with the turquoise lining.






Linen and metallic tote. This one goes with everything!



Love this fabric. It's quite stiff, with metallic pink and turquoise crossweave.






You can never have too many zipper wallets. All the felt is hand foiled by me, of course!



Perfect mini iPad size









Super cool mini iPad case.




1 comment:

  1. First time I've come across your work and absolutely love it! Love the clean lines and styles.

    ReplyDelete