Friday 18 October 2013

Come along to 'Ripe' market and buy something fabulous!

I will be at the Safa Park (gate 5) 'Ripe' market on Friday the 1st and 15th of November, from 9am - 2pm, selling my new collection of felt and leather bags, purses and clutches. Everything is designed and made by me, so come and buy something fabulous! I hope to see you there!

Here's a little peek at what will be on offer...



Leather and denim tote bag ...comes in lots of colours!









Leather and denim envelope clutch









Leather and denim fold over clutch with removable strap










Linen and metallic clutch



Felt purses






Felt card holders












Felt purses and pencil cases ...foiled by me!






Lots of zipper purses



Fabulous labels ...made by 'Pret-a-papier"



Cotton envelope clutch






...and you'll have to come along and check out the rest for yourself! to find out more about 'Ripe' markets, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment