Tuesday 1 October 2013

I love 'Inkkit'!

My 'Inkkit' order has arrived!


Yay! I love it when you order something online and when it arrives, it's even better than you thought (it doesn't happen often!).

I love stationary and I love wrapping things up, so, naturally, I love 'Inkkit', home of 'eclectic packaging'. Twig pencils dipped in gold, white and black paint, beautifully delicate doilies (who doesn't like a doilie?!) and super sparkly glitter stickers to name a few of their treasures. I'm thinking brown kraft paper secured with twine, metallic washi tape and a neon tag or glassine bags secured with a huge glitter sticker. Whatever it is, when Inkkit is involved, you can't help be stylish. If you want to indulge your love of pretty packaging, visit the 'Inkkit' Etsy shop here. With 'Inkkit' and 'Breaking Bad' coming coming from the same place, who knew Albuquerque was so cool!


Beautiful hand painted twig pencils



Go monochrome...



Add sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment