Friday 11 October 2013

I have business cards, stamps and tags!!!

I used grunge paper for the tags and punched eyelets for the twine.


The logo on my business cards reads Stephanie in Arabic script. It was originally a necklace that I had made for me, here in Dubai, and the lovely Reesha (my graphic designer of choice! Read on to find out more about her) helped me (did all the work) digitize the design.  She also had custom stamps made for me. I love the stamps so much and am currently stamping anything in sight! 



How fab are these?!




Packaging is everything!




Neon tags from INKKIT




I have business cards!


I will soon be selling my wares (photos coming soon!) at Ripe market and so I'll be continuing to stamp and tag like crazy for the next couple of weeks!



Now I just have to fill the bags...



And all this is thanks to the wonderful Reesha of Pret-a-papier! Reesha is a graphic designer and owner of  Pret-a-papier, which offers custom party printables and event stationery. She is extremely creative and knows what she's talking about. With a few words from you, she can envision exactly what you are looking for. ...and I couldn't have done any of this without her so, thanks, Reesha! 

Visit Reesha's blog here to find out more about what she offers. 




3 comments:

  1. Wow! The collections of the work looks beautiful and these kind of unique designs will definitely get more credits and many companies are doing these type of Business card design Dubai and in other parts of UAE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. website development company in dubai
    :-we are happy to read your post , its a very nice and more informative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. website development company in dubai
    :-we are happy to read your post , its a very nice and more informative...

    ReplyDelete